Smith Brothers Group has joined Cushman & Wakefield
Smith Brothers Group has joined Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's leading real estate and facilities management firms. Smith Brothers Group people and clients now enjoy Cushman and Wakefield's best-in-class global resources, tools and services.
For our clients, it's business as usual! The skilled tradespeople and technicians from Smith Brothers Group, Pipeline Technology Services, The Hot Water Doctor and Maesbury Plumbers, will continue to provide you with high-quality trade and pipeline solutions, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Commitment to Quality
As one of Australia’s leading industrial services organisations, we actively participate in the on-going development of our industry.
Cushman & Wakefield Facilities Services are affiliated with numerous industry associations to ensure we are well informed about new trends and technological advances. Our active profile and reputation in services industries with authorities, regulatory bodies and government in developing approved codes of practice and safe-work procedures.
- MBA Master Builders Association
- PIA Plumbing Industry Association
- AIM Australian Institute of Management
- Western Futures Management Board
- CITB Construction Industry Training Board
- S.A. Local Govt. Supervisor Officer Association
- AWA Industry Trade Forums "AWA", SA Local Government,
- Public Works Engineering Board
- Green Building Council Australia
Trade Qualifications and Licences
- Building Licence Master Plumbers, Gasfitters and Electrical B Class
- Backflow Testing
- Contractor -SA Water, AllWater, SA Power Networks, EPA
- Traffic Management
- Confined Space Entry
- Qualified Surveyors
- EPA Waste Transport
- Licensed Eco Plumber
- Green Star "Green Building Council Australia"
- Building, Plumbing and Gas fitting licence Registration No: BLD 183 679
- DPTI Trade contractor Categories 1,2,3,4,4m Plumbing & Gas fitting
- EPA Licences SA No. 30142 NSW No. 13400
Accreditations and Management Systems
- DPTI Prequalification Certificate No: 2012T0177
- Quality Management System certified to AS/NZS ISO9001:2008 "Certificate #DPTI03"
- cm3 Prequalification Category 1 Assessment "WHS Capability"
- WHS Management System "Policy and Procedures compliant to AS4801"
- Environmental Management System "Policy and Procedures compliant to ISO 14001"
- WorkCover SA Employer No: 18647104
- Long Service Leave Construction Industry Long Service Leave (CBServ) Registration No 808 827
- Redundancy BIRST Fund Registration No: 884