The Modeltec service centres on Building Information Modelling (BIM), a process involving the generation and management of digital representations, of the physical and functional characteristics of a facility.
The resulting building information models become a shared knowledge resource and support the decision-making around a facility from the earliest conceptual stages, through design and construction, to its operational life and eventual demolition.
We recognised early on that BIM is a growing technology and will be the cornerstone of construction and manufacture methods in the future. Our investment in training and technology has placed us at the forefront of BIM solutions. This investment enables us to provide our clients with innovative solutions and cost-saving processes without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Hydraulic Services Engineering
- Autodesk Revit 3D Design Solutions
- Building Services Design Coordination & Clash Detection
- BIM Design Solutions
- Scan to BIM
- LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) Point Cloud Mapping
- Autodesk Navisworks Collaboration
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2D Design & Drafting Solutions
- 3D Visualisation & Animations/Walk-Throughs
- As-built Documentation
- Trimble Point Creator & Field Link for MEP Solutions
- Existing Services Infrastructure Site Surveys
- Project Management
Phone : (08) 8234 5000