Cushman & Wakefield has dominated the global Industrial market share, and so has an extensive track record of success built around our thriving industrial real estate business. Whether our clients have industrial land for sale, a warehouse for sale or industrial property for sale, we negotiate positive outcomes for our clients to ensure no opportunity is missed in this fast moving market. Our client list includes some of the biggest names in Australia across a number of industries, including Dexus, Charter Hall, Property Solutions, Goodman and many more.
Our ability to convert opportunity to action, action to results, and results to relationships is one of our key strengths and continues to fuel our reach and influence. Our industrial team is led by several agents holding a wealth of experience within the market as a result of our positive and rewarding relationships with clients.
The core of the business is built around the service delivery of a number of processes we offer. These include:
- Capital Sales transactions, including investment sales
- Vacant possession sales
- Leasing, from strata units to institutional grade facilities
- Land sales in key infill and newly established business and logistics estates
- Market analysis for both sales and leasing, keeping stakeholders informed of how their asset is performing in the market
- Project marketing, bringing new approaches to landmark industrial estates and buildings
- Turnkey, design and construct solutions brought through partnering with key developers, builders and consultants
- Consulting and advice