Cushman & Wakefield’s industrial sales and leasing professionals offer strategic expertise to commercial property owners seeking to maximise asset returns, as well as insightful site selection strategies for occupiers.
The handpicked and energetic team maintain a flat organisational structure, ensuring transactions are nimble and hands-on with unbeatable speed to market and decision making. A client-centric and collaborative team without ego or conflict bring a fresh approach to industrial property, so both owners and occupiers enjoy transparent communications and enjoyable property transactions.
As experts in both industrial and logistics real estate, the team have no geographic limitations however maintain regional specialties, covering both sale and leasing across Australia.
The core of the business is built around the service delivery of a number of processes we offer. These include:
- Capital Sales transactions, including investment sales
- Vacant possession sales
- Leasing, from strata units to institutional grade facilities
- Land sales in key infill and newly established business and logistics estates
- Market analysis for both sales and leasing, keeping stakeholders informed of how their asset is performing in the market
- Project marketing, bringing new approaches to landmark industrial estates and buildings
- Turnkey, design and construct solutions brought through partnering with key developers, builders and consultants
- Consulting and advice