Private investors have attracted increasing attention over recent years, mainly in relation to (Ultra) High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWIs) and their increasing exposure to commercial property. A key focus has been on their purchase of trophy assets or high-profile residential conversions. However, this is only one component of the much wider private investor commercial real estate investment market.... Read More
- Volume increase driven by more transaction activity and larger deals.
- Foreign private investors more active in the market.
- Yields have tightened across all sectors.
- Commercial property still offers relative value despite the sharpening in pricing.
- Economic growth to drive rental recovery.
View the report to learn more about the private investor commercial real estate market.
Head of Research
Australia and New Zealand
Mobile: +61 431 947 161