Download the full report
On desktop to your local drive
On mobile, please download via your web browser
Private investors have attracted increasing attention over recent years, mainly in relation to (Ultra) High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWIs) and their increasing exposure to commercial property. A key focus has been on their purchase of trophy assets or high-profile residential conversions. However, this is only one component of the much wider private investor commercial real estate investment market.... Read More
- Volume increase driven by more transaction activity and larger deals.
- Foreign private investors more active in the market.
- Yields have tightened across all sectors.
- Commercial property still offers relative value despite the sharpening in pricing.
- Economic growth to drive rental recovery.
View the report to learn more about the private investor commercial real estate market.
Head of Research
Australia and New Zealand
Mobile: +61 431 947 161