- Development activity remains substantially pre-commitment based with commercial construction relying on a major anchor for a project to get underway.
- A significant increase in capital seeking metropolitan based assets whether small or large in value, and with an increased risk profile.
- Vacancy has tumbled to 7.2%, the lowest in nearly 15 years. The anticipated upcoming period of lower vacancy is a precursor to notable rental growth.
- A shortage of A Grade supply has emerged for the smaller tenancy sector (200-300sqm), and a shortage of warehousing in business parks in particular.
- The $2 Billion Northern Beaches Hospital and associated road network is significantly progressed with residential and medical related construction anticipated to boom in the surround during 2017-2018.
Download the report >
National Director, Research
Direct: +61 2 8243 9973
Mobile: +61 466 387 016
Senior Director, Agency Services
Direct: +61 9229 6828
Mobile: +61 412 699 662