Download the full report
On desktop to your local drive
On mobile, please download via your web browser
- Economic growth to maintain positive, but sub-trend MAT growth.
- Broader based recovery in discretionary expenditure supported by improving service sector.
- Inner city retail centres to benefit from ongoing catchment population growth together with limited competition from new market entrants.
- Retail investment volume to be maintained, but liquidity will shift between centre categories.
- Australian retail property remains an attractive investment, with modest yield compression likely across the main categories.
Speakers from Woolworths, Mirvac and Commonwealth Bank joined Cushman & Wakefield on Wednesday, 2 March 2016 for the launch of our Australia Retail Investment Outlook for 2016.
- View event photos, presentation slides, video, speaker panel and more on the event microsite.
- Watch the video of our report launch event held on 2 March 2016 at Cushman & Wakefield's dynamic Sydney Headquarters.