Partnering with Industry
We are proud to partner with industry on a number of diversity & inclusion agendas such as gender diversity, accessibility & inclusion, as well as Indigenous engagement. Our major partnerships include:
- Major Sponsor of Supply Nation’s Connect Event
- Co-Sponsor of the Property Council of Australia’s Women Leaders in Conversation in NSW
- Sponsor of the Property Council of Australia’s Diversity Sundowner Series in Melbourne
- Sponsor of the Property Council of Australia’s ACT Diversity Event Series
- Friend of Cowboy’s House
James Patterson is a member of the Property Council of Australia’s Male Champions of Change program which seeks to drive gender equality in the property industry and increase the number of women in leadership roles. As part of our commitment we have:
- Pledged to insist on a gender balance on panels at events that we sponsor, host or are requested to speak at
- Taken a leadership role on the “Break the Boys Club” committee
- Reviewed the 'Pathways to Property' for female leaders in the property sector
- In 2016, Cushman & Wakefield had 20 female staff represented in the 100 Women in Property program
Property Council Australia: 100 Women in Property
100 WOMEN IN PROPERTY is an initiative of the Property Council’s Diversity Committees throughout Australia. It involves a personal commitment from Property Council members to champion women in their organisation or business sphere, who they believe would benefit from further networking and professional development opportunities.
PCA’s target is to sponsor 100 women in property each year and draw on senior female leaders in industry to provide sponsorship and mentoring opportunities to inspire women in property to Commit, Champion and Lead.
2016 was the inaugural year for the initiative. Cushman and Wakefield were proud to have 20 successful nominees in 2016 cohort and keen to support more great colleagues to be part of the program in 2017.
Read more on Cushman & Wakefield’s commitment to Diversity & Inclusion